Born in Britain, based in Tokyo
Custom and original
Strategic and universal
a self-starter who, having set his own goals, moves methodically to achieve them with minimum fuss and little need for outside supervision Donna Burke, CEO at Dagmusic Ltd
independent, self directed guy able to communicate effectively and adapt to challenges. Bernard Edlington, President/CEO at Toneplus Animation Studios
great organiser and team player, focused, versatile... John Dryden, President, Goldhawk Productions
creative, reliable, and handled delicate negotiations in a very personable manner. Toni Pedecine, Dentsu Inc.
A selection of my creative work dating back to 2001. Please get in touch if you have any questions or want to buy any of the art .
Highly focused creative professional, with extensive understanding of management strategies, design processes, and creation of stylistic guidelines for user-targeted digital contents. Highly communicative, enjoys working in a team to drive visual direction, visual systems, brand identity, production quality and style. Quick to conceptualize and plan contents based on KPI’s and trends to target international market demands.
KLab Games Inc. ( ~ Present)
Design & Marketing Operations Executive
Dagmusic Ltd., Hotteeze Heat Pads Pty Ltd.( ~ )
Was responsible for all creative development, directing and coordinating all activities that involved casting & auditions, events, import, export and sales of manufactured products. Analysed global sales data and market research to determine potential business growth areas.
- Revolutionized the company's brand identity to attract some the world's biggest game clients such as Konami, Capcom, Nintendo, Square Enix and Bandai Namco Games.
- Effectively coordinated casting and auditions for Japanese super stars including Matsumoto Hitoshi, Katou Miliya, Ohguro Maki and was assistant director for an international BBC Radio Drama "A Tokyo Murder".
- Liaised with major Japanese production and advertising agencies to fulfil their client's project requirements. Clients included Kirin, Panasonic, NTT DoCoMo and The Tokyo Olympic Committee.
- Managed live entertainment for corporate events at some of the most prestigious hotels in Tokyo including The Four Seasons, Grand Hyatt Tokyo and Ritz Carlton.
- Between 2007~2010 took the company from selling 677,126 pads in 5 countries to selling over 2,000,000 pads in 19 countries with a gross profit of over 183 million yen.
- Developed innovative advertising campaigns and package designs that were influential in securing deals with Lotus Brands Inc. (USA), Mister Mint (Australia) and Coles – Australia's largest supermarket chain.
Artist, Graphic & Web Designer
Freelance ( ~ )
Shropshire, United Kingdom and Tokyo.
Worked with European and Japanese clients to successfully take projects through from initial brief to completion including research, concept design, sourcing of images, client liaison and artwork creation. Created over 30 works for group and solo exhibitions.
B.A., Fine Art
Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom.
Specialised in Contemporary Painting & Sculpture
- Software: Adobe Acrobat Professional, Bridge, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Sound Studio, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Development and administration of content management systems: WordPress, Shopify, RSS
- Web server administration, deployment, and maintenance: MAC OSX Server, Amazon Web Services (S3), MAMP
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2
- Art & Design, Swimming, Snowboarding, Travelling, DJ'ing
I love working with great people. Get in touch to level up your business or just shoot me an email [email protected] to say hello
Although I'm busy, I can still take on projects, so please drop me an email!
Get social if you know me!
Sites to Check!
GET Genomic Environmental Technology direct to consumers